In accordance with the latest state and local guidelines...
We have learned many things through the pandemic, one of which is the need to regularly adapt in response to a constantly changing environment. With this in mind, we will continually evaluate our procedures and safety protocols and adjust accordingly, following state mandates and our local health department requirements.
It is our goal to follow mandated protocols so our Y can remain open to serve you. We cannot do this without your help. We appreciate your adherence to our protocols as well as your care and consideration for your fellow Y members.
We are happy to see you back at the Y!
Effective August 23, 2021, the below mask policy will go into effect. Please note: this policy may be reviewed and updated at any time.
At the following locations: Ambler, Boyertown, Haverford, Mount Laurel, Phoenixville, Pottstown, Rocky Run, Spring Valley, Upper Perkiomen, Willow Grove
- All members will be required to wear a mask while inside our facility regardless of their vaccination status. Masks are not required during any outdoor programming.
- Members may only temporarily remove their mask while they are actively using a piece of high cardio equipment, swimming in the pool, inside the sauna/steam room, or actively engaged in a group exercise class.
- Members must keep their mask over their nose and mouth while using non-cardio equipment, in all common areas including but not limited to lobby, locker rooms, pool deck, hallways, and also in the class studios before a group exercise class begins.
- Since social distancing cannot be maintained, members must also wear a mask at all times while exercising on the indoor track, playing basketball, pickleball, racquetball, or engaging in any other activities in the gymnasium.
- We will require all of our staff members to wear a mask at all times.
- Children will need to wear masks indoors at all times. Masks are not required during any outdoor programming with the exception of Mount Laurel. Please note: In our Mount Laurel camp and childcare settings, masks will be required outdoors unless temperatures are above 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
At the following locations: Christian Street, Columbia North, Northeast, Roxborough, Stephen Klein, West Philadelphia
- All members and staff will be required to wear a mask while inside our facility regardless of their vaccination status. This includes all camp and childcare settings. Masks are not required during any outdoor programming.
- Members may only temporarily remove their mask while they are swimming in the pool or inside the sauna/steam room.
Exemptions to this policy:
- Members have the option to wear a face shield instead of a mask.
- For medical exemptions - eligible members should complete an ADA approved form. Click on the appropriate form below to submit a medical exemption to be reviewed:
Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Have a question or concern?
We know these times are new for us all. Have a question or concern? Connect with us!