We have good news! You no longer need a reservation to join us for Family Swim Time or Open Gym Time at our Y beginning Monday, April 5th. Members can join us anytime during our available Family Swim and Open Gym hours.
Safety protocols will be in place including the following:
- Pool capacities will be limited and enforced to ensue social distancing
- Families will be asked to limit their use of the pool to 1 hour if other members are waiting.
- All members will be required to wear a mask anytime they are not physically in the pool.
- Members must remain 6 feet from any other member outside of their household while in the natatorium.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Limit to 15 members per half gym, 30 per full gym
- Members will be asked to limit use of gymnasium to 1 hour if there are members waiting to play
- No more than 3v3 playing half court
- Players must bring their own basketballs
- Members are asked to wash their hands before entering the gym and bring their own hand sanitizer for use.
View all available Family Swim Times: SWIM TIMES
View all available Open Gym Times: OPEN GYM TIMES