Late Fall Program Registration Opens Soon!
Are you ready for a new schedule of activities for the Fall? Our Late Fall program registration will open soon. Each branch will offer a variety of programs like Swim Lessons, Sports, Personal Training, and Arts, Science & Music. Programming varies by branch.
Late Fall Schedule:
Program Preview: October 6
Member Registration Opens: October 13
Non-Member Registration Opens: October 15
Early Fall Programs Begin: Week of November 1
Did you know that Y members can register early AND take advantage of discounted program pricing? Learn more about joining the Y today!
Steps for planning your Late Fall Registration:
1. Visit the Member Portal to login.
2. If you already have an account, you can login here. If you are unsure if you have an account, click below to look it up. Once your account is found, click ACTIVATE to have a password reset link sent to you to create a new password and login.
3. Click on the Programs Tab and then select Register for a Program
4. Filter by location and click Search
5. Browse programs by topic using the filters on the left-hand side.
6. Get ready for a fun Fall season!
If you have any questions about program registration, consider stopping by the Membership Desk during your next visit. Our Membership Teams are often busy on Registration Day. We would be happy to answer questions for you before registration begins on October 13th.
You can also submit a question by using our Contact Us Form.